EARLY ACCESS – ONE FTP LINK – TORRENT
ABOUT THE GAME
An FPS open-world factory building sim. You play as an engineer on an alien planet as part of the ‘Save The Day’ program – a program whose goal is to construct a massive machine for a mysterious purpose. Conquer nature, build multi-story factories, and automate to satisfaction!
Genre: Adventure, Indie, Strategy
Release Date: 19 Mar, 2019
Support the software developers. BUY IT!
Make a shortcut from “SatisfactoryFactoryGameBinariesWin64FactoryGame-Win64-Shipping.exe”
with -EpicPortal after the .exe
Ex: D:SatisfactoryFactoryGameBinariesWin64FactoryGame-Win64-Shipping.exe -EpicPortal
1) Open Epic Launcher “in FactoryGameBinariesWin64” and add Unreal Tournament to your
library (it’s free). It’s highly recommended to create a new Epic account for this.
If you never had it in your library, start downloading, confirm user agreement and after
a few seconds cancel the download.
2) Without closing Epic Launcher run the game via FactoryGameBinariesWin64EpicLauncher.exe.
Satisfactory Early Access
Size: 8.8 GB
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 or later (64-Bit)
- Processor: i5-3570k 3,4 GHz 4 Core
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: GTX 660 2GB
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 20 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Broadband required for online coop