SP – ONE FTP LINK – TORRENT
ABOUT THE GAME
Escape from Tarkov is a hardcore and realistic online first-person action RPG/Simulator with MMO features and a story-driven walkthrough.
Title: Escape from Tarkov
Release Date: 28 Jul, 2017
Support the software developers. BUY IT!
1. Extract “Client.0.11.7.3954.zip” into a folder, Example D:GamesEscape from Tarkov
2. Replace Assembly-CSharp.dll file in D:GamesEscape from TarkovEscapeFromTarkov_DataManaged(here)
with this Assembly-CSharp.dll “Assembly-CSharp_0.11.7.3333.zip”
This enables offline progression and saving of loot after raids!
3. Extract “JustEmuTarkov-Launcher-0.1.7.7z” contents into D:GamesEscape from TarkovLauncher
4. Extract “JustEmuTarkov.Server.0.7.3.7z” contents into D:GamesEscape from TarkovServer
5. Extract “FixYourDuplicateProfiles.zip” contents into D:GamesEscape from TarkovServer and run JetFixDupeKey.exe
6. Start D:GamesEscape from TarkovLauncherJustEmuTarkov-Launcher.exe and go to the Settings tab
7. Set up Client and Server file locations there
8. Go to the Account tab and press the Login button (this must be done for the first launch, only once, to generate local account data)
9. Edit your Appearance, etc. Email and password are stored locally on your machine, and used to login when launching your emulated EfT
10. Click the Start Server button (this must always be done FIRST when launching the game)
11. After starting the server, press the Start Game button
12. Click the login button, click the Just EmuTarkov button to start a game. Select ur Main character, then Location (Map)
13. Press “NEXT”, and select “Enable offline mode for this raid” and “Enable PvE”. Select bot difficulty and amount.
Escape from Tarkov-SP
Size: 14.4 GB
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo, i3 2.4 GHz or AMD Athlon, Phenom II 2.6 GHz
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: DX9 compatible with 1 GB VRAM